Letters and correspondence with Meher Baba with his Disciples and Mandli
Many families have treasured letters from Meher Baba, which they have received as per Baba’s instructions or hand gestures communicated through Mandali mostly Bhau or Eruch. These collections are full of Telegrams, post cards and old inland letters which give an insight about Meher Baba and his compassionate work. Some of the letter scans are posted here for reference of readers to understand how personal and close Baba was to their followers heart.
The Avatar Meher Baba Trust Archives at Meherabad is happy to announce dynamic web access to its digitised materials, Letters and correspondences etc, starting from very early years i.e. early twenties. Trust’s Digital Archive is uploading documents which have been digitised and are being made available in individual, indexed format. You may also search within the Archives for keywords or phrases. All original documents thus displayed in digitised form for information and research. Although it’s a work in progress and new documents are added every year.
- Meher Baba Letters to Amiya Kumar Hazra
- Kalemama Diary Pages
- Meher Baba letters to Murli Kale family
- Meher Baba letters to Meera Kale Pankhraj
- Meher Baba letters to Nirmala Kale (Daughter in law of Kalemama)
- Meher Baba letters to P.G. Nandi
- Meher Baba letters to Deva Kharate
- Meher Baba letters to Y.L. Muniraj
- Meher Baba letters to Sullu Meshram
- Meher Baba letters to Pankhraj Family
This Section displays the Original Scan images of the Letters sent and received from Meher Baba to His various close disciples and Mandali Members. If you feel that you have a collection of some of the letters from Beloved Meher Baba which you may like to display here, please contact the webmaster through the Contact us page of this website.